Hosthub is a vacation rental channel manager that allows rental owners and property managers to enter and synchronize their properties across multiple distribution channels. The platform provides users with a centralized overview of all properties, reservations, availability, calendars and more. The program allows users to advertise their vacation rental properties through more than 200 distribution channels, including Airbnb, Booking.com, TripAdvisor and Homeaway, in addition to their own website.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and human power are combined to ensure reliability while, real-time two-way data synchronization between all channels quickly updates availability, ensuring zero duplicate bookings. Users can export reservations to Excel and CSV formats and generate reports filtered by channel, properties, dates and more.
HOSTHUB – TUTORIAL
HOSTHUB – FEATURES
- Multiple update methods: if for any reason the update has not been executed correctly with the default update method, the solution falls back to the next available update method. If that fails, we fall back to the next and so on until the QA system has verified that the calendars have been modified correctly.
- Support for 200+ vacation rental channels: with over 200 supported channels, you’ll get all the bookings you can handle. If you want to post your short term rental on more websites than you are listed today, they can do that for you.
- 24/7 support with an average response time under 5 minutes: just call anytime, 24/7 and 365 days a year, they would be happy to help!
- Sync with your own website: the only channel manager in the world that can sync your calendars with any website, even your custom website. Whether it is WordPress, Wix, Joomla, Drupal, or others they will be able to integrate the solution perfectly.
- Easiest setup possible: setup is instant, and almost zero effort is needed after that. Just sit back and enjoy the peace of mind you so much need.
- Real-time 2-way sync on all channels: it syncs with all channels always under 10 minutes, and usually under 5. So goodbye to double booking.
Hosthub is a channel management solution that has a dashboard with detailed information on monthly booked nights and any upcoming bookings, while a multiple calendar provides an overview of bookings and availability across all properties.
Leave a review as well.
You might also be interested in: MyVR
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 8 /10
|Support: 9.5 /10
|Pricing: 8.5 /10