CloudTalk is a contact center management solution that allows companies to streamline communications with teams and customers using virtual calling systems. It allows executives to manage inbound / outbound calls, extract interaction history from various sources and provide personalized customer support. Key features of CloudTalk include automatic call distribution, interaction recording, voicemail, interactive voice response (IVR) and custom reporting. Businesses can use the wallboard to gain real-time visibility into staff activities and identify behavioral trends using emotion analytics. Additionally, agents can use the after-call functionality (ACW) to complete follow-up activities, improving customer satisfaction.
CLOUDTALK – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at how simple it is to integrate this call management software with Hubspot:
CLOUDTALK – FEATURES
- Queued calls: create a custom call history. Incoming calls are sorted according to predefined rules and routed to available agents within the correct group. Custom messages are also available
- Call recording: the solution can automatically make a recording of all calls. At the end of the call, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser anywhere and anytime. Improve customer interactions by monitoring your team’s calls
- Internal calls: each user, agent or department has their own personalized number or extension. This will allow you to reach anyone in your company or seamlessly route a call to another agent
- Voicemail: create custom greetings or group voicemail messages. If they leave a voicemail, you can listen to it directly from your internet browser
- Number portability: the software allows you to use your existing phone numbers by bringing them to the solution
- International numbers: get international numbers (with geographic or non-geographic codes) from more than 140 countries. Local telephone numbers allow customers from abroad to call you at standard local rates or for free
- Working hours: define your working hours and decide when you are available to receive calls. Outside of these hours, you can choose a special personalized away message, redirect calls to a different phone number or answering machine, or even use various combinations
- Toll free numbers: use a toll free 0800 number or a blue 0850 number. With toll free numbers, your customers can call you for free or at very low rates, which gives you a significant competitive advantage
- SMS/Text Messages: send your customers personal messages or general notifications and make your contact center much more effective. Automatic text messages save time and make your agents’ work easier
- Personalized greetings and music: the initial greeting is your first interaction with customers. With this software, you can create personalized greetings reproduced to the caller based on specific situations (outside working hours, waiting, etc.)
- Internal phone number tag: does your business use multiple phone numbers? Give them a tag so your employees and agents immediately know what number the customer dialed and how to change their approach
- Anonymous call: the call masking feature ensures that your personal phone number remains private. It is not necessary to share your phone number with all the people you are calling, just show it to whoever you want.
CloudTalk is a call accounting management software that integrates with various third-party platforms such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Pipedrive and others, simplifying telephony workflows across all locations. Provides web and mobile applications for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android and iOS users. Write a review yourself.
You may also be interested in: Tenfold
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|