FluentStream is an enterprise phone solution designed for businesses of all sizes. It offers call monitoring, telemarketing, IVR and reporting capabilities within an integrated suite. The solution is available in both cloud-based and on-premises deployment options. The auto attendant feature within FluentStream allows users to record call greetings and play them. This feature is a virtual receptionist and routes calls directly to information, team or individuals, according to their request. The conference bridge features of the software comes with a virtual meeting room where any number of users can call and join meetings. Users can also record their meetings and customer calls and use them for training, referral, and quality assessment.
FLUENTSTREAM – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at how simple it is to set up ClicktoCall:
FLUENTSTREAM – FEATURES
- Cloud calling: chrome extension that integrates with your number of this program in order to increase the volume of calls and optimize efficiency
- System administration: live phone system management tool that allows you to monitor and transfer calls with a simple drag-and-drop interface
- Analytics: detailed report on your web portal to obtain information such as interaction history, response times and individual statistics
- Mobile app: access your extension anywhere via Android and iOS applications for voice calls, SMS and voicemail management
- Video conferencing meetings: video conferencing solution that allows you to host face-to-face meetings and share computer screens
- Emergency routing: if there is a problem with the server or if all devices in a specific location go down, alternate routing calls will follow.
FluentStream is a call management software that has powerful reporting features that includes automated scheduling tools, which allows users to create and send custom reports via email. Give your opinion on this program with a review.
You may also be interested in: PhoneBurner
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|