PhoneBurner is an outbound call center solution that allows users to log in from their computer and make calls from the connected phone, using lists of leads imported or provided by the administrator. The system offers features that include power composition, lead management, email follow-up, performance management and analytics. The PhoneBurner system complies with TCPA / FCC. Users can maintain detailed contact records in the built-in CRM or integrate with Salesforce and other major CRM applications available. Other features include voice mail reception, one-touch email, email monitoring, custom dispositions, call recording, call transfer, local ID monitoring and LeadStream intelligent lead distribution system. PhoneBurner adapts to teams of any size managed from a central administration portal. Analytics and reporting capabilities provide real-time visibility into ongoing activity and call performance.
PHONEBURNER – TUTORIAL
This video shows you how to integrate HubSpot CRM with the electrical dialing platform of this call accounting software:
PHONEBURNER – FEATURES
- You can call up to 80 contacts per hour
- No connection delays
- Nothing to install. Start dialing phone numbers in minutes
- Release voice messages with one click
- Send emails based on your results
- Track email opens, link clicks, and attachment views
- Manage, tag, rank, sort leads with ease
- Custom disposition sets automate pipeline management
- Record calls
- Transfer calls
- Get advanced reporting and agent analytics
- Dial from area codes with local ID
- Retarget leads with ads on the web, Facebook and Twitter
- Automatically and intelligently distribute leads to your team.
PhoneBurner is a cloud-based platform that helps sales reps increase their calls, callbacks and live conversations by simplifying time-consuming processes and automating post-call workflows. Leave a review on this program too.
You may also be interested in: FluentStream
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8.5 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|