ConexED is a cloud-based solution designed to assist students and faculty in higher education institutions and small and medium-sized businesses with appointment scheduling, video meetings and team communication. Features include remote access, engagement parameters, screen sharing, whiteboard, instant messaging, and recording management. The platform allows users to schedule video conferences, record sessions, share documents and generate customized reports to monitor the progress of activities. Trainees can use its interactive interface to check in / cancel appointments, view waiting times and receive text alerts. With its virtual classroom function, students can participate in lectures remotely, collaborate with colleagues and interact with tutors in real time.
CONEXED – TUTORIAL
A complete video tutorial on how to set up, customize and use this distance learning software:
CONEXED – FEATURES
- Video meetings and virtual classrooms: high-quality video and audio, interactive tools and accessibility features make our browser-based video platform engaging for everyone
- Appointment planning and event registration: entire institutions or individual departments can enable online self-planning with a shared calendar for 1: 1 video meetings or group events
- Student success plans: with tools created for targeted outreach, hiring, and evaluation, staff and faculty can develop and share customized student success plans for case management
- Student area and queuing system: students can check in for scheduled appointments, record login meetings, track their place online, or cancel appointments from their phone
- Calendar, LMS and SIS integrations: the multidimensional API integrates seamlessly with your online calendar, LMS and SIS to simplify systems, processes and reports
- Instant chat messaging system: online chat sessions can be recorded as appointments with reason codes and broadcast to the virtual lobby or other staff and faculty for follow-up
- Data analytics and reporting: the platform tracks key institutional data and eliminates the need to purchase additional software to view and analyze student and institution performance
- Accessibility and privacy: the program is ADA, FERPA and HIPAA compliant. All student communications on the platform go through secure connections.
ConexED offers both API-based and integrations with third-party applications such as Peoplesoft, Google Docs, Microsoft Office 365, Box.com, YouTube, and more. It comes with a mobile application for iOS and Android. Leave your opinion with a review.
You might also be interested in: Top Hat
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|