YuJa is a cloud-based video solution designed for higher education and K-12 organizations, as well as businesses of all sizes. The platform includes digital conferencing, virtual classrooms, video management, desktop recording, and many other collaboration and learning tools. The software offers mobile apps compatible with iOS and Android devices. With Yuja’s video conferencing tools, users can record and play various online content including classroom lectures, tutorial sessions, and web conferences. A desktop sharing feature allows hosts to share screens with viewers and students. Additionally, administrators can use a video library tool to organize learning content and create custom channels.
YUJA – TUTORIAL
This video shows how to use the media player with this distance learning software:
YUJA – FEATURES
- Cloud: host your digital video and multimedia content securely
- Drop-and-drop simplicity: upload content effortlessly with one-click “drop” uploads
- Enterprise streaming: deliver video globally through firewalls with adaptive bitrate streaming
- Mobile and tablet ready: support for both native and HTML5 video players
- Visual analytics: track user engagement with detailed analytics capabilities
- Brand customization: align the experience to match your organization’s brand
- Video quizzes: create engaging and interactive video quizzes to measure and track retention.
Yuja is a distance learning solution that uses built-in analytics to share insights into content engagement with educators and organizational leaders. Write a review yourself.
You may also be interested in: Relay Classroom
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|