Adobe Connect is a web conferencing platform used by businesses to host online meetings, webinars, and training sessions. The solution is well suited for audio and video collaboration and scheduled online meetings on all devices (including mobile platforms). Attendees using desktops can join meetings without installing any software. Adobe Connect offer features such as email integration and customizable conference rooms. The application also includes visualization tools such as polls, chats, whiteboards and a console for mixing video streams to increase participant engagement. Features such as quizzes, tests and surveys allow companies to use the software in place of the learning management system (LMS).
ADOBE CONNECT – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at this short tutorial that illustrates how to customize this distance learning software:
ADOBE CONNECT – FEATURES
- Recordings in the HTML browser: view the recordings and edit them directly in an HTML browser: edit the timeline or index or add bookmarks. You can even remove pods with personally identifiable information like chats or attendees
- Prepare the “live” mode ticker: in addition to the color display, we have added a new visual ticker and a hint display for all “live” pods
- Whiteboard: up to 10x improvement in responsiveness and speed, even with multiple participants and extended model designs
- Simplified pod menus: for easy access and simple design, nesting has been eliminated and single-level menus created
- Better videos and GIFs: automated MP4 buffering and GIF support for a better multimedia experience and performance in the Share Pod
- Notes: add hyperlinks to the Notes pod
- Chat: fit multiple messages in the same screen space with better text density. Email chat exports now include transcripts from all open tabs along with the chat pod name
- Drag & drop: drag and drop the content into the share container and the file share container.
Adobe Connect is a distance learning software that features a web-based learning solution designed for interactive training. Speakers can monitor participant engagement, create virtual classrooms and integrate the software with an existing learning management system (LMS).
Leave a review if you have previously used this tool.
You may also be interested in: GoToMeeting
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|