enVista offers cloud-based retail management solutions that help users manage the day-to-day operations of a single store or multiple locations in real time. The platform is built on a multi-enterprise integration framework to unify commerce and customer engagement management. EnVista‘s solutions enable customer relationships, 24/7 access to store data, visibility of corporate inventory and save-to-sell functionality. The platform also offers many fulfillment options and personalized shopping experiences. The solution includes mobile POS point of sale, an order management and product information system, omni-channel fulfillment, EDI and digital commerce. The platform can be used in a wide variety of retail segments. In addition to the standard platform, it can also be accessed on portable devices.
ENVISTA – TUTORIAL
Here is a tutorial explaining the main functions of this dropshipping software:
ENVISTA – FEATURES
- Integrated digital signage and point of sale
- Marketplace (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Jet)
- Endless Aisle
- Customer support and order maintenance
- Get visibility of company inventory
- Omnichannel order orchestration
- Get a single view of customer, inventory, order, item and payment
- Offer the customer’s choice based on the availability and location of the inventory
- Buy online/collect in store (BOPIS)
- Ship from the store
- Warehouse and DC
- Returns on multiple channels
EnVista is a simple to use dropshipping platform that allows you to fulfill your orders in a short time and make customers very satisfied with fast deliveries.
Give yourself a review on this robust program.
You might also be interested in: Oberlo
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|