Simplex HIMES is a cloud-based medical practice management solution that helps hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and diagnostic laboratories manage patient medical records, book appointments, monitor medicine inventory and plan treatment procedures. Features include radiology management, point of sale, data verification, feedback collection, custom consent forms, insurance management and billing. Hospitals can use the solution to track the status of available beds, schedule operating rooms and record patient demographics in a centralized database. This application allows pathology laboratories to generate barcodes to track samples, manage the details of reference laboratories and send alerts on results via email or SMS. Using self-service portals, patients can schedule appointments, view medical records or facilities from service providers, and interact with physicians via messages.
SIMPLEX HIMES – TUTORIAL
Here is an illustrative video about this hospital management program:
SIMPLEX HIMES – FEATURES
- Complete bed management
- Quick patient tracking
- Efficient Operation Theater Management
- Integrated inventory accounting
- Hundreds of integrations
- 300+ EMR forms
- Paperless workflow
- Multi Medical Center/ branch management
- Centralized database
- Always updated application
- User manageable Master data configuration
- SMS, Whatsapp and Email Facility
- Any device – Laptop, desktop, MAC, Win, iOS, Android
- Online registration and Appointment
- Direct connection with DHA and HAAD Malafi
- Token System Call Center, Bi-Directional Machines Integration
- Automatic E-claim and E&M facility
- Business intelligence tool builtin.
Simplex HIMES is an hospital management solution that offers integration with various third-party applications including Tally, QuickBooks, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics.
Test its potency and leave a review on this robust program.
You may also be interested in: MocDoc HMS
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|