WhatsApp is a voice and text messaging app launched in 2009. It has since become incredibly popular, largely due to its features and flexibility. As a free service, the solution allows texting and calling on both desktop and mobile devices. There are many different uses but it ultimately works well as an instant messaging app. No matter where you are in the world, you can easily send the equivalent of an SMS message to a friend or family member for free. It’s easy to use, even if you’re not particularly tech-savvy. WhatsApp is a very safe way to send messages. It offers end-to-end encryption between users so your data is protected as it is sent between you and your contact. In addition, it is also possible to create group chats so you can organize meetings with your friends or simply keep up to date on what your family is doing, all from a single centralized source rather than having to use separate apps.
WHATSAPP – TUTORIAL
Let’s find out with this tutorial some tricks to make the most of this messaging application:
WHATSAPP – FEATURES
- Simple and reliable messaging: text friends and family for free using your phone’s Internet connection
- Group chat: stay in touch with the groups of people who matter most, such as family or colleagues. With group chats, you can share messages, photos and videos with up to 256 people at a time. You can also name the group, mute or customize notifications, and more
- Talk for free: with voice calls, you can talk to friends and family for free, even if they’re in another country. And if voice or text isn’t enough, you can have face-to-face conversations with free video calls
- Keep the conversation alive: you can seamlessly sync all chats on your computer so that you can chat on the most convenient device
- Easy document sharing: send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more, without the hassle of email or file sharing apps. You can send documents up to 100MB, so it’s easy to send what you need to whoever you want
- Default security: based on end-to-end encryption, messages and calls are protected so that only you and the person you are communicating with can read or listen to them, and no one else
- Share the moments that matter: send photos and videos instantly. You can even capture the moments you care about most with the built-in camera. With WhatsApp, photos and videos are sent quickly even with a slow connection.
WhatsApp is a messaging software that offers free video and voice calls. This is a huge help for many as it means both Android and iOS users can make video calls for free without having to register accounts with alternative services. Leave your opinion on this program with a review.
You may also be interested in: Telegram
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9.5 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 10 /10|