Corevist is a B2B ecommerce platform developed to automate all the company’s manual activities: from order entry, to shipment tracking, to invoice history and status. In addition to this, there is the possibility of integrating ePayments to ensure 100% self-service account management.
This software is aimed primarily at manufacturers who use SAP ERP systems who want to offer their customers a personalized and intuitive ecommerce experience. They will be able to place orders by phone, fax, email or from the platform and access their entire account history in Corevist Order Tracking, with data directly from SAP. They will also be able to take advantage of a digital customer portal reserved for them.
COREVIST – TUTORIAL
Here is a short video that shows us how it works:
COREVIST – FEATURES
- Order status for all orders in SAP
- Shipment notifications, status, and tracking numbers
- View and print order confirmation PDFs from SAP
- View open items, invoices, and order documents from SAP
- Download order history in CSV format
- View credit status and month-end statement
- Pay off invoices online thru ACH, credit/debit, and more (optional)
- Manage tracking numbers at the header, item, delivery, shipment, or handling unit level
- Email advanced shipment notifications to let customers know their delivery is on its way
- Allow your customers to see attachments (i.e. XLS, PDF, Word and XML) that are associated with the order, invoice, or delivery in SAP Global Object Services (GOS)
- Your customers can manage credit through self-service
- Corevist Track and Pay lets you abolish paper-based payments. Now your customers can log in, see outstanding balances in real time, and select invoices to pay through self-service.
Corevist is a solution for managing orders, shipping, payments and invoices for your ecommerce.
Request a DEMO so you can try it out and let us know what you think by leaving a review.
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9.2 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|