Multiorders is a powerful ecommerce management software designed for modern and fast-growing online businesses that want to achieve better results. Highly flexible, it integrates with Wix, Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Magento, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, Ecwid, UPS, USPS, FedEx, myHermes and other platforms making it an all-in-one solution for any business. With Multiorders you can centralize all your stores and see your orders, inventory and sales data in one system. Merge different inventories to automatically update stock levels after each sale. This software also includes detailed reports, which help you analyze your business, while the software completes most of the tasks for you. Link all your shipping accounts to automatically generate labels when a carrier is selected. The system automatically updates the order status and tracking information.
MULTIORDERS – TUTORIAL
In this guide, you will see how to add your first sales channel to this inventory control software:
MULTIORDERS – FEATURES
- Merge products across your sales channels
- Select orders and ship them all at once saving time
- If the orders come from the same customer, merge them into one shipment
- Automatic tracking number update
- Low stock notifications
- Leave notes on orders or items
- Manual or Automatic purchase orders
- CSV imports/exports
- Daily reports and analysis for all sales channels
- Add an unlimited number of team members and assign them
- Great customer support team.
Multiorders is an order entry software that provides enterprise solutions for multi-channel selling, order fulfillment, a simplified shipping solution, and real-time inventory tracking, all in one package.
Leve a review of this program.
You may also be interested in: Orderwerks
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 10 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|
Review this product
By submitting this review, you are confirming that it meets the Accurate Reviews Program Guidelines. Your Privacy is important to us