Dynamic Inventory is an inventory management software designed for small and medium-sized companies that want to automate their work. This solution allows you to efficiently monitor your inventory, products, suppliers, purchases and sales by offering intuitive, easy-to-use and cutting-edge tools that will save you a lot of time.
Thanks to its features, this inventory control program will become your greatest ally as it will promote your growth with simple automated inventory operations.
DYNAMIC INVENTORY – INTRO VIDEO
Below is a video that shows us how Dynamic Inventory works:
DYNAMIC INVENTORY – FEATURES
- Inventory Management: efficiently track the exact location and stock levels of your products in real time to streamline your processes and increase efficiency in your daily operations
- Barcoding: add, edit, and scan barcodes to quickly update your product database without having to remember or type out long identifiers
- Product Management: full product management including stock adjustments, stock transfers, cost tracking, unit of measure, bundles/kits, attach images/documents, custom fields, and tags
- Sales Order Management: create sales orders and fulfill products to automatically adjust stock levels. Track financial data including credits, invoices, tax, freight, and payments
- Purchase Order Management: create purchase orders and receive products to automatically adjust stock levels. Track financial data including credits, bills, and payments
- Customer Management: a basic CRM system for keeping up with customers with all sales orders conveniently grouped and viewable. Define customer pricing for specific products and keep accurate customer records and vendor information
- Vendor Management: drill down into each vendor to see all purchase orders placed against them. Define vendor pricing for each product associated to a specific vendor
- Audit Log: continuous tracking of user actions and activity with ability to filter on specific modules or actions by date
- User Permissions: total Control over viewing, editing, and deleting within each module. Assign the consignment role to provide limited access for consigner-only data.
- Real-time notifications and robust reporting: numerous built-in reporting options including order printouts, low stock, and product/sales/purchase details. All reports can be emailed from system
- Low Stock Alerts: define low stock thresholds for each product location, and trigger alerts automatically when the product falls below the threshold
- Multiple Locations: continuous tracking of user actions and activity with ability to filter on specific modules or actions by date.
- Consignment Sales: total control over viewing, editing, and deleting within each module. Assign the consignment role to provide limited access for consigner-only data.
If you need to improve your inventory management, Dynamic Inventory is the solution for you: simple, cloud-based and full of features.
Try it for FREE for 14 days and leave a review about it.
You may also be interested in: BQUADRO
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 8.8 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 7.8 /10|