TrueCommerce EDI is a robust and scalable inventory control solution for SMBs. It is an easy-to-use software that offers a complete solution for managing all your EDI compliance needs. The application revolutionizes the connectivity of trading partners by connecting retail hubs, suppliers and end consumers in a distinct global trading network. It provides flexible, fully managed EDI services that optimize the power of the supply chain process for increased order processing and reduced operating costs. The solution allows companies to easily connect with key trading partners while enjoying the convenience of an established platform. Cloud-based deployment allows you to access EDI anytime, anywhere, as long as you have internet connections. Automate backups and updates and eliminate additional capital expenses.
TRUECOMMERCE EDI – TUTORIAL
Watch the video tutorial showing how simple it is to use this inventory management software:
TRUECOMMERCE EDI – FEATURES
- Flexible and familiar B2B ordering: using our B2B order portal is as easy as shopping a business to consumer site, but with a few enhancements. Your B2B catalog can support volume based pricing by product, category or order . Also, you can setup a grid ordering screen for express ordering of items with attributes and more
- Fast order processing: in just seconds, our system allows you to capture credit card payments, print invoices and shipping labels, generate tracking numbers, and much more. Even issuing refunds or processing bulk orders is quick and easy with the simple but powerful order management system
- Advanced Amazon marketplace integration: makes it easy for you to sell successfully on Amazon. When your product is ordered on Amazon.com, that order seamlessly flows into a Nexternal Order Management System (just like an order from your branded store) for easy processing. So many consumers today start their shopping session at Amazon. You can’t afford not to be there
- Seamlessly connect to more than a dozen business systems: with platform integrations you are able to synchronize order data between your eCommerce platform and your business system. Be it QuickBooks, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics, or NetSuite
- Contact your customers with marketing tools galore: there are many ways shoppers might find your site and our software assists with them all. Be it email marketing, search engine optimization, social media, marketplaces, or affiliate traffic you’ll have the eCommerce marketing tools built into your Nexternal backend to capitalize on all of these channels
- Real-time visibility: you can execute thousands of combinations of queries and limit a report based on the results. Find the data to support your big business decisions, discover trends and stay on top of everything with just a few clicks.
TrueCommerce EDI is an inventory control solution designed for companies looking to establish, maintain and expand customer relationships by leveraging the power of supply chain processes.
Give your opinion on this software with a review.
You might also be interested in: Square for Retail
|Usability: 8.5 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 8 /10
|Support: 8 /10
|Pricing: 7 /10