Verenia CPQ is a cloud-based CPQ (Configure Price Quote) solution for distribution, manufacturing and ecommerce industries. Key features include product visualization, price quotes, CRM and ERP integration and customer self-service. The program is able to configure and quote complex or simple products and services. The system automatically applies discounts and margins and users can upsell and cross-sell accessories and products. It is also capable of aligning resellers, partners and users with government rules, corporate procedures and national regulations. Management can view sales activities, sales staff can enter quotes and confirm orders, reps can generate and send sales proposals, and engineers and product managers can modify merchandise data.
VERENIA CPQ – TUTORIAL
Let’s watch this video explaining how to insert new items into this inventory control software:
VERENIA CPQ – FEATURES
- Configuration capabilities: configuration capabilities that allow salespeople to configure complex products in minutes, if not seconds, increasing sales.
- CPQ only: the only CPQ designed specifically for manufacturers and distributors
- Delivery: it delivers detailed bill of materials and routings to the shop floor
- Integration: it integrates seamlessly into any ERP or CRM, saving costs, time, and unnecessary effort
- Omnichannel: omnichannel sales capabilities and access for users within all your sales channels—internal sales and external dealers
- Visualization: 3D Product Configurator Visualizations offer automated, configuration-specific and detailed 3D visualizations and manufacturing information.
Verenia CPQ is an inventory control software that offers a self-service portal for customers that allows users to track orders, view and pay invoices, see purchase history, check the availability of products and services, approve quotes and view product catalogs.
Leave a review about this program.
You may also be interested in: NuORDER
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 8 /10
|Support: 9.5 /10
|Pricing: 7 /10