Unicommerce is the leading ecommerce supply chain solution enabling manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, retail chains, individual store owners, and ecommerce to automate their supply chain operations for online and offline businesses to sell more. The software is integrated with over 100 leading markets, carts, couriers/shipping companies, accounting and ERP software. Every aspect of end-to-end order fulfillment, including procurement, suppliers, inventory, warehouses, direct shipments and returns, can be managed and automated. Being a cloud-based SAAS solution, no separate investment is required for server, hosting, etc.
UNICOMMERCE – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at how to put a customer on this inventory control software:
UNICOMMERCE – FEATURES
- Rise in sales volume and profit margins: in-built 45+ ready online marketplaces and shopping carts create an instant platform to market your products and reap enormous benefits of selling with differentiated prices on multiple marketplaces at-a-time
- Lowered operational cost: streamlined and automatically managed multichannel orders and inventories help reduce the operational cost
- Better data analytics: every data that matters to an e-commerce retailer is generated and presented in a comprehensive yet straightforward manner. As a multi-channel retailer, you will be better equipped to formulate effective strategies for brand placement and presence in the market
- Improved customer connectivity: customer focused marketing plans ensure creating many touch points with the customer’s to ensure brand loyalty and grow repeat customers base
- Know the market drivers: efficient utilisation of data and reports help in knowing the critical factors that drive the market. You can take timely course correction action or introduction of a new market plan to meet market challenges
- Increase in productivity: it helps to automate the manual process of order processing and inventory management, thereby utilising human resources for people-oriented tasks and increase productivity.
- Tap new markets: the geographies and time zones are no more a barrier to grow your business. The continual adding of new marketplaces and shipping partners provide you numerous opportunities to harness the new markets and reach diverse customers across the markets.
Unicommerce is a robust inventory control software that adds new features and functionality every month, allowing over 10,000 sellers to stay up to date.
Give your opinion on this program with a review.
You might also be interested in: Esker
|Usability: 8 /10
|Speed: 8 /10
|Features: 8 /10
|Support: 7.5 /10
|Pricing: 7 /10