Sejda is a PDF editor that allows you to save time as it processes the files for you in a simple, fast and above all safe way. There are two versions: the web version in which the servers proceed to process the files and permanently delete them at the end of the process, and the desktop version that works offline and allows files to never leave your computer. The latter is compatible with the main operating systems, Windows, Mac and Linux.
Sejda offers numerous features that deal with editing PDF files, converting a PDF to Word / JPG / PPT / Excel, combining PDF files, deleting pages from PDF, typing on a PDF, password protecting a PDF and reducing the PDF file size .
SEJDA – TUTORIAL
Here is a short tutorial showing us how this PDF editor works:
SEJDA – FEATURES
- MERGE: alternate & mix, merge and organize
- SPLIT: extract pages, split by pages, split by bookmarks, split in half, split by size and split by text
- EDIT & SIGN: edit, fill & sign and create forms
- SECURITY: protect, unlock, watermark and flatten
- CONVERT FROM PDF: to Excel, JPG, PPT, Word and text
- CONVERT TO PDF: from HTML, JPGa and Word
- OTHERS: bates uumbering, crop, delete pages, deskew, edit metadata, extract images, grayscale, header & footer, N-Up, OCR, rename, repair, rresize and rotate.
Sejda is a simple to use, intuitive, secure PDF editor that offers a totally FREE version that includes all features.
What are you waiting for to try it? Then leave a review about it.
You might also be interested in: Adobe Acrobat DC
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 7.8 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 8.8 /10|