Winpharm is a pharmacy management software designed to help dispensaries, independent and long-term care (LTC) pharmacies, doctors and hospitals manage billing, sales, purchases, prescriptions, refills and more still. It allows users to create custom eCare plans, define goals, assess issues, and set up follow-up alerts for patients. It allows administrators to archive incoming prescription data in a centralized archive and to sort, filter, classify and prioritize information for data entry processing. It offers a host of features such as automatic refills, color coded statuses, compound and weight verification, DIR rate management, remote data backup, automatic reminders, insurance and coupon management, and more. Medical professionals can also design custom workflows to manage deliveries, prescription tracking, and patient grouping.
WINPHARM – TUTORIAL
Here is a tutorial on this pharmacy management software:
WINPHARM – FEATURES
- Generic cash discount program: if you want to compete with chains on their generic programs, the system can help you do that
- Email and text reminders: create adherence and retrieve them for refills by automating reminders via text messages, smartphone notifications and email reminders. You can also do the same with uncollected RXs and increase grip
- IVR dial-out reminder: just like text and email, your phone system can call your outgoing customers to receive their top-ups and remind them to collect the scripts
- Automatic top-up system: the software process top-ups for you and make sure your customer never misses a top-up again
- Maintenance medication automation: make sure your patients are never without their maintenance medication again by automatically communicating with their doctors for new prescriptions
- Adherence control panel
Winpharm is a pharmacy management software that supports integration with various third-party systems including QuickBooks, Google Maps, USPS, FedEx, IMedicare, IMS data reports and more. Organizations can also link prescriptions and patient or physician profiles and communicate with patients via email, SMS, IVR or in-app notifications.
Leave your comment with a review.
You may also be interested in: PioneerRx
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 9 /10
|Support: 9 /10
|Pricing: 8 /10