iClicker is a student engagement platform designed to help educational institutions conduct online classes, receive feedback, track attendance and use surveys, quizzes or assignments to interact with students. Students can use flashcards and practice tests to review course content and improve their understanding.
The program allows instructors to schedule attendance, manage class lists, share quiz questions with students, view results, mark correct answers, and provide additional comments and feedback for students. Students can select specific survey questions and add them to their own study tools as needed.
ICLICKER – TUTORIAL
ICLICKER – FEATURES
- Multiple choice: the classic single-select polling format with max flexibility to run multiple choice, true/false, yes/no, or quick survey questions.
- Multiple answer: multiple answer polls encourage students to evaluate the correctness of each possible response instead of simply hunting for one ‘best’ answer.
- Target: ideal for courses and concepts where visual understanding is critical, students answer image-based questions by clicking or tapping the correct location.
- Short answer: pose open-ended questions to illuminate students’ understanding. Display trends in student responses with a custom word cloud.
- Numeric: particularly ideal for math-based courses, students can respond with open-ended numeric values up to eight digits and can include scientific notation and exponents.
- Anonymous mode: ask sensitive questions that students might not feel comfortable answering if their response could be traced to their identity.
iClicker is a polling solution that includes features such as assignment management, multiple-choice questions, student check-in and report creation.
Leave your own feeling about this software with a review.
You might also be interested in: Survicate
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 7.5 /10
|Support: 9 /10
|Pricing: 8 /10