LandVision is a cloud-based property management solution designed to help medium and large companies perform map-based property research and analysis. Its drag-and-drop interface allows users to upload proprietary or third-party data and configure workflows to suit business processes. The software is equipped with proprietary functions, which allow users to identify locations based on the details of the property, the square footage of the building, the size and use of the land. The market analysis tool allows users to import and merge customized location information or data from other sources. Users can also browse sites based on points of interest, demographics, build sites, and more. LandVision allows organizations to manage service assets using personalized notifications, marketing emails and automatic mail merge.
LANDVISION – TUTORIAL
Learn how to search and analyze properties, create and print maps, and work with data with this real estate management software:
LANDVISION – FEATURES
- Features of the property such as information on the property, the estimated value, the size of the lot, the use of the land and the square footage of the building to identify promising locations
- Research the surrounding area using natural hazards, points of interest and levels of school attendance areas to find the ideal properties for your needs
- Leverage demographics, points of interest, construction sites and other additional datasets to understand the unique characteristics of your market
- Import and overlay your location data or data collected from third-party sources, to perform an in-depth analysis within a single application
- Easily send notifications or marketing mailers to property owners using our automatic mail merge feature
- Import the locations of your real estate or infrastructure assets to better understand your portfolio
- Present properties to your clients or colleagues using five different types of aerial imagery
- Create automatic reports on the site profile complete with information on the most relevant properties and an in-depth analysis of the surrounding commercial area.
LandVision è is a property management platform that allows users to present properties to clients or colleagues using aerial images. Support is offered via telephone, email, documentation and other online resources.
Leave a review to let us know what you think about it.
You may also be interested in: Smart Property Systems
|Usability: 7.5 /10
|Speed: 8 /10
|Features: 8 /10
|Support: 8.5 /10
|Pricing: 7 /10