ConnectWise Control is an efficient remote access and support software designed for modern technical support teams. The solution allows remote support for computer repair, updates and management. You can also conduct online seminars and prepare presentations for remote meetings where participants will be able to see a shared screen, take screenshots and record videos, comment and chat. Attendees can also invite as many others as they want, all with a single click. The support team is available 24/7, via telephone, email and live chat. Compatible with Mac, Linux and Windows operating systems, this program is complete and safe.
CONNECTWISE CONTROL – TUTORIAL
The following video tutorial will allow us to better understand this program:
CONNECTWISE CONTROL – FEATURES
- Cross-platform compatibility: control Samsung devices, host support sessions from Windows, Mac and Linux and view the screen of iOS, Google Chrome OS or Android devices
- Connect safely: create secure end-to-end connections with role-based and session management security features, two-factor authentication (2FA), SSL, registration and auditing, and more
- Guest Experience: provide your customers with a simple code to easily connect them to their session
- Customization: customize with your logo, icons and color combinations: you can also change the language with special extensions
- Marketplace extension: integration with leading third-party vendors to expand business functionality and take even more features with over 100 add-ons on the market
- Shared Toolbox: It doesn’t matter where your team members are. The tools they need are all easily accessible from one place, with executable files and scripts ready to be loaded.
ConnectWise Control is a fast, reliable, customizable remote support software that includes the same features as other more complex and expensive solutions.
Try it and leave a review.
You may also be interested in: CloudBerry Remote Assistant
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9.5 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|