Supremo is an excellent solution for those who are looking for a remote control software that allows you to control a computer or server remotely. It is in fact a program not only reliable and safe, but also easy to use and accessible to anyone thanks to the user interface which is simple and intuitive. It also has a totally free plan, available for personal purposes, and two paid plans, available for commercial purposes. To activate Supremo and have remote access, it is not necessary to install or configure a router or firewall to make everything even easier and faster. It is a 100% Italian product, designed and optimized for technical support to lend or receive assistance and can be customized with your own logo or brand. Although compatible only with Windows, it appears to be one of the best remote desktop programs also available for Smartphones and Tablets, with iOS and Android devices.
REMOTE CONTROL WITH SUPREMO – TUTORIAL
Here is a short video tutorial that explains how to use this program:
SUPREMO – FEATURES
Here are the main features of Supremo:
- Multiple connections: connect multiple users simultaneously to a single remote PC
- Meeting: share your screen for team meetings or to run online courses (without giving remote access to anyone)
- File transfer: transfer files and folders with Drag & Drop functionality
- Security and protection: the data is protected by an AES 256-bit algorithm and by a 4-digit password generated every time the PC is started.
- USilio: IT management console that offers you a better organization of your contacts
- Customizable: customize your plan by entering your logo or your brand
- Integrated chat
- No installation
- No router or firewall configuration
- Customer support: for any questions, contact support staff for assistance.
If you are looking for a program to remotely control a PC, we advise you to consider Supremo because it is intuitive, complete and safe.
What are you waiting for to try it? Download the FREE VERSION for personal use and let us know how you are, leaving a review.
You might also like: AnyDesk
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|