ETO developed by Social Solutions is an all-inclusive application for the management of cases and results. The solution is aimed at large non-profit institutions, government agencies and community organizations. With this program, users are able to access powerful tools within a user-friendly interface that allows them to manage numerous partners and multiple programs. Because the solution is suitable for large groups, it is scalable to meet their needs as they grow. Organizations can save time managing their data and workflows. The application assists them in case management, service planning and simplifies work processes to allow staff to work faster and be more productive. ETO provides institutions with powerful analysis and reporting tools. In this way, they gain a deeper understanding of the growth of the organization and identify areas where they can improve.
ETO – TUTORIAL
This training video will teach you how to create reports with this social services management software:
ETO – FEATURES
- Case management and scheduling: track customer data, program enrollments, cases, service scheduling and delivery in one place
- Flexible and dynamic form creation tools: configure forms as needed, including data validation and conditionality capabilities to save time
- Measurement and management of results: make sure you not only monitor the achievement of results, but also manage the results
- Workflows, approvals, and alerts: ensure program loyalty and streamline processes through workflow, alerts, and digital signature capabilities
- System integration: share data and integrate between systems with our open API and automated file transfers
- Configurable dashboards: get end-to-end views through configurable dashboards
- Reporting: use the most comprehensive reporting suite on the market.
ETO is a social services management software that has an open API that allows organizations to connect it with their existing or additional solutions. By linking their different programs, they not only save money since they don’t need to acquire new solutions, but they also reduce the time for starting programs or moving data between software. Write a review on this solution yourself.
You may also be interested in: CiviCore
|Usability: 7.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 7.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|