If you are tired of Whatsapp, Telegram could be a good alternative. We will walk you through the discovery of this new messaging app.
TELEGRAM: WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO USE IT
Today the Accurate Reviews experts want to talk to you about Telegram, a messaging app that will surprise you and that, perhaps, will also lead you to leave the one you are currently using. A lot of people use it and recognize all its advantages.
WHAT IS TELEGRAM?
Let’s start from the basics: what is Telegram? It’s a free messaging app, created and developed in 2013 in Russia by Pavel and Nikolai Durov. At the beginning it was launched only for iOS devices but later, given its success, was made available also for Android devices, Windows Phone and a desktop version.
Telegram is very similar to Whatsapp, but with additional features, including Cloud storage. It is also able to send and download files of any size, even as large as a movie! You can also create secret chats and hide your phone number for privacy.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Depending on the operating system of your smartphone, you can download Telegram on the Apple App store or on the Google PlayStore. The app is totally free, just click on “Install” or “Get”, wait for the downloaded and then click on “Open”. Once Telegram is open, configure it with your mobile number then start messaging your friends.
Let’s take a look at its main features:
- CLOUD STORAGE: take advantage of the Cloud to keep all your data safe and accessible anywhere and anytime
- GROUPS: you can create a group with up to 200 members
- SUPER GROUPS: create a Supergroup with up to 100,000 people
- SECRET CHAT: in addition to hiding your phone number, secret chats will auto delete some messages after a few seconds
- BOT TELEGRAM: create and customize your own bot
- STICKERS: you can access to a large collection of stickers to send to your friends!
Go ahead and download Telegram! You can find it here: