VRED, short for “Virtual Reality Environment Design,” is a 3D visualization software for designers and automotive engineers. The software offers designers the ability to create, communicate, collaborate and validate their ideas in a virtual environment. The program is a virtual reality solution that creates product renderings, design reviews and prototypes to show products to customers. The platform enables easy creation of interactive content, with native support for all major 3D DCC software packages such as Autodesk 3ds Max, Maya and Revit.
VRED – TUTORIAL
Let’s take a look at this virtual reality creation software:
VRED – FEATURES
- Create high-quality renderings on premises or in the cloud
- Visualize, review, and validate with ease and accuracy
- Collaborate on any device, including VR
- Expand the use of Extended Reality for evaluation, reviews, and interaction with data
- Transform complex design and engineering data sets into a holistic digital control model that can be used as a single source of truth
- Access the latest design data anywhere, anytime for high-quality collaborative review on desktop, mobile, or in virtual reality using a variety of utilities and streaming APIs
- Create high-end visualizations and virtual prototypes.
Vred is a virtual reality creation solution that enables users to generate new designs quickly and effectively in a virtual workspace.
Test its power and leave a review.
You might also be interested in: Trezi
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 7.5 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 6 /10|