Vehicle Fleet Manager is a fleet management software for small and large teams, developed by Vinity Soft and capable of keeping track of driver, vehicle and fuel statistics. The solution is designed to be used easily both via PC and from a tablet or smartphone. It makes data available everywhere, whether the user is behind the desk, in the shop or anywhere else. The program is accessible via any web browser on any device, PC or Mac, iOS or Android. Vehicle Fleet Manager allows users to prepare notes in real time while simultaneously inspecting or controlling vehicles. Other key features are: work order management, vehicle information, tire management, mileage monitoring, maintenance and planning, inventory control and organization of inspections.
VEHICLE FLEET MANAGER – TUTORIAL
Let’s look together at the tutorial that illustrates the main functions of this asset management software:
VEHICLE FLEET MANAGER – FEATURES
- Vehicles: view all details, specs and more at a glance. Update the vehicle’s status or log a meter reading in seconds
- Personnel: store the informations you need on mechanics, drivers and other employees. Receive alerts for certifications and other renewals
- Notes & Issue tracking: operators and mechanics can quickly report issues on vehicles and equipments during inspections
- Service Reminders: always know when maintenance is due with custom service reminders. Create new reminders or update existing ones
- Service History: see when a certain task was last performed by reviewing the service history. Log all maintenance as it’s performed
- Work Orders: create work orders and keep track of their progression. Convert them to ‘completed services’ once they are closed
- Fuel Log: fuel economy stats are automatically calculated based on fuel purchases you’ve logged, fuel history and MPG trends
- Expiration Reminders: receive reminders for all the important dates of a vehicle : registration renewals, insurance expirations and other custom reminders
- Security & Permissions: manage what each users can see by assigning assets. Grant permissions individually to let users add or edit only the assets they need
- Parts Inventory: keep track of your spare parts inventory and get reminded when parts needs to be re-ordered
- Photos: add pictures or your vehicles, drivers and others
- Documents: store and view important documents related to a particular vehicle, driver, service or work order such as insurance records or scanned invoices.
Vehicle Fleet Manager is a tool management software that allows users to easily access critical fleet statistics while on the road or in a meeting. Users can record odometer readings directly from inside the vehicle.
Test its efficiency and leave a review.
You may also be interested in: Shopfloor-Online
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|