Hiri is a paid premium email client designed primarily for business users. If you find yourself spending too much time managing, reading and replying to emails, this is the solution for you. It includes a smart dashboard that allows you to see how many unread messages you have at a glance. The composition window has been designed to save you time, offering only essential options to limit distractions, and including the subject below the body of the message so that you don’t have to write it until you know how to summarize the email to be sent. These little touches make Hiri a truly exceptional client.
HIRI – TUTORIAL
Here is a tutorial to discover the tools this mail client software:
HIRI – FEATURES
- Offline mode: access your email wherever you are. Create drafts to send later. Send emails while working offline
- Reminder: never lose a message again. Snooze an email and it will be added to the list of activities
- Shared calendars: you can easily find and add shared and public calendars. Add your meetings or let your colleagues know when you are on vacation
- Global address list: the system uses the Microsoft Active Directory protocol. This means that you can access the entire contact directory of your company
- Safe: the program does not use third party services to process emails, contacts, activities or calendar items
- MS archive: compatible with Microsoft’s archiving tool you can archive emails with just one click.
Hiri is an email client that works only with Microsoft accounts, that is Office 365; Exchange hosted on Windows, Mac and Linux; Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, Live.com and MSN.com. Try it and leave your opinion with a review on this software.
You may also be interested in: Mail and Calendar
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|