Built for ecommerce companies that need more from email marketing, Omnisend is a fan-favorite rising star in the industry. Providing sophisticated marketing automation with an ultra user-friendly platform, Omnisend incorporates omnichannel features into the workflows we all know and love. If there’s one thing that comes up again and again in Omnnisend’s customer reviews, it’s the phrase “easy to use”. Everything you can create in the platform employs a drag-and-drop visual builder that makes pop ups, emails, landing pages, and automation workflows easy. Omnisend also offers a ton of templates that allow for even quicker creation, including critical workflows for ecommerce sellers. This means that workflows like cart abandonment, welcome, and order confirmation can be created in seconds. Everything in Omnisend is made with visual people in mind: text is clear and there are tool tips to help out with industry-specific vocabulary. Even those just starting out with email marketing have an easy time getting their first campaign sent, and there’s a wealth of information in Omnisend’s extensive knowledge base for even more help.
OMNISEND – FEATURES
Omnisend’s list of features is impressive to say the least. Starting from the bread and butter of the platform:
- Omnisend offers the aforementioned drag-and-drop visual email builder that allows you to create your messages in no time. Within that builder, Omnisend offers ecommerce-friendly features, like their product picker that pulls products directly from your inventory line into your email without having to copy and paste pricing, title, or copy
- Email building is also simple in Omnisend, which offers static sign up forms, a variety of popups, landing pages, and gamified Wheel of Fortune forms. What’s especially interesting is that you can target these email capture elements using Omnisend’s segmentation, which increases their effectiveness
- Omnisend’s segmentation makes targeting your messages simple, with segmentation based on demographics, campaign engagement, and shopping behavior. Omnisend’s platform also allows for layered segmentation, meaning you can apply several filters to target down to very specific subscriber lists
- However, if there’s one place where Omnisend shines, it’s in their automation workflows. Unlike other email marketing platforms, Omnisend incorporates your best channels into marketing automation workflows. This means you can create an automation workflow including email, SMS, push notifications, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, and more. Combined with their smart segmentation, you’ll be able to send the right message, at the right time, to the right person, on the right channel
- Omnisend’s features are built to adapt your messages to each step of the customer journey. This means that no matter where your customer is in the purchase decision, Omnisend has a feature that allows you to move them to the next step. With this, you can create an immersive omnichannel experience for your customers
- Omnisend’s support is second to none. Unlike a lot of email marketing platforms, Omnisend offers 24/7 support regardless of whether the customer is paid or not. For free users, email is available for support. Those on the first paid plan, Standard, get in-app live chat and email support. From the Pro plan, you begin to get priority support and Enterprise comes with a dedicated support manager. Omnisend also offers full support even through holidays, when online sellers need it the most
- Omnisend offers a free plan for basic email marketing that doesn’t have a limit on the number of subscribers, and allows you to send up to 15,000 emails per month. The Standard plan starts at $16 per month (which scales based on your amount of subscribers), and includes automation, SMS, advanced segmentation, and in-app chat support. From the Pro plan, starting at $199 per month, you get the full suite of Omnisend features and channels, plus priority support.
When it’s time to move past basic email marketing and do more for your growing business, Omnisend is a perfect fit. While the platform offers robust automation that includes so many more channels than just email, Omnisend maintains an easy-to-use interface that makes it accessible to beginners and advanced users alike.
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|