ElephantDrive is an excellent cloud storage solution for storing data and files in a safe and protected place. It offers plenty of additional features like data backup and restore, quick file sharing, multi-device sync and more. Files are organized in folders and will be readily accessible thanks to the automatic synchronization: these feature is especially handy when you want to continue working on a work document from your home computer. ElephantDrive allows access via Web from main operating systems (Mac, Windows and Linux), and via mobile on iOS and Android devices.
ELEPHANTDRIVE – TUTORIAL
Here is a short tutorial that shows us how it works:
ELEPHANTDRIVE – FEATURES
Here are its main features:
- Cloud storage space: store all your data, files and documents in a safe space
- Direct backup from NAS: backup with the main NAS devices without having to map it to your PC
- Automatic synchronization: work from your office desktop and pick up where you left directly from your home laptop thanks to automatic synchronization
- 256-bit AES encryption: your data is encrypted and always secured
- File sharing and transfer: share your files via URL links – forget emails and USB sticks! You can even password-protect the link for added security
- Restore deletions: thanks to this, you will be able to restore any files that you have accidentally deleted
- Restore previous versions: retrieve a previous version thanks to the date and time identification
- Compatibility with the main web and mobile devices: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android devices.
You may also be interested in: IBM Cloud Object Storage
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|