Box is a software that simplifies files and folders sharing. Store all your project files in one safe place online and let your team access the latest versions. You can view the project timelines and requirements from anywhere and from any device. You can use Box Notes to collaborate with your team in real-time on projects, meeting notes, plans, status updates and more. Plus, you can automate simple processes, search files, manage approvals, centralize feedback to track versions and assign tasks quickly. Create simple rules to automate common activities such as revisions and approvals to speed up the circulation of information within your business. Reduce review cycles by automatically assigning review activities to team members when new documents are uploaded. Once an activity is completed, you can move the final documents to an “Approved” folder and notify all interested parties. Password-protected links can be used to securely share sensitive files. Analyze your access statistics to find out when and how often your files were viewed.
BOX – TUTORIAL
The tutorial that follows will show you how to make the most of this file sharing software:
BOX – FEATURES
- Integration with other applications (depends on the type of plan purchased) such as: Microsoft Office mobile app, Google, Salesforce, NetSuite, Jive, DocuSign and OneCloud; it can also integrate with Business Intelligence solutions
- Version check
- Ability to add/edit multiple users/collaboration by invitation only
- Editing documents
- Workflow automation: shorter review cycles, repeatable processes, automatic publication of approved files / activities
- Box Notes functionality for project management activities: status updates and meeting notes
- Personalized brand: you can insert the company logo
- Mobile devices: application of the password, application of multi-factor authentication, limitation of offline access
- Statistical reports by file / user: or frequency of the file being accessed
- Ability to track user names, emails and IP addresses
- Alerts sent when unusual download / upload activity is detected
- Seven different permissions to assign users,for example: view only, upload only, editor, etc.
Box is a complete and safe file sharing software to easily manage and share files within your company. It is used by over 50,000 companies worldwide including prominent brands such as GE, Nationwide, Gap, Boston Scientific and Pandora.
Leave a review on this program too.
You may also be interested in: Dropbox Business
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8.5 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|