Pipefy is a process management tool that meets the needs of different industries and business sizes. Whether it’s shared services, BPO, IT and service desk, software development, finance, customer support, this software is equipped to manage all kinds of operational processes. Considered as an intuitive and easy to use system, Pipefy allows users to improve their efficiency, productivity and profitability by helping them create, organize and manage their business processes and workflows in a single platform. Furthermore, Pipefy can help companies and organizations evaluate and refine their processes to achieve their goals and facilitate business growth more effectively. With this software solution, users can view their specific work processes so they can see what has been done, what is being done and what needs to be done. Take advantage of the use of the Kanban method, a visual project management system that offers users the ability to monitor the progress of their work from start to finish. The software then divides the business processes of a company or team into “pipes”.
PIPEFY – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at this tutorial together to better understand how to use this powerful Project Management program:
PIPEFY – FEATURES
- Lead your team: easily create standard operating procedures to lead your team
- Prevent mistakes and wasted time: generate conditional logic and necessary steps to ensure that the team does not make mistakes and wasted time
- Reduce costs: simplify and automate manual work and delegate your team in processes to focus on important tasks
- Find slowdowns: easily find and understand the root causes that are keeping your process from moving faster
- Gain visibility: easily track your team’s performance and increase accountability
- Track and improve SLAs: improve responsiveness and predictability by easily setting SLAs for each step of the process.
Pipefy offers simple but highly customizable ways to help you manage your business processes. It has a flexible system that can be adapted and applied to any type of process within a company.
Give your opinion with a review.
You may also be interested in: Hive
|Usability: 9.5 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 9 /10
|Support: 9.5 /10
|Pricing: 10 /10