PicPick is a free software only for private use, which quickly generates screenshots from your computer screen and allow you to modify them according to a variety of purposes, in the same comfortable interface. This program has a wide range of graphic editing features. You can choose from a rich set of tools such as Color Picker (which allows you to choose a color on the screen and then use it in the image), a magnifying glass, a pixel ruler, a whiteboard, viewfinder, goniometer, blackboard and much more for creating the perfect shot.
PICPICK – TUTORIAL
With this tutorial, we’re going to see how to use this software:
PICPICK – FEATURES
- Capture anything: make a copy of the entire screen, the active window, the scroll window or any specific region of the desktop
- Edit images: annotate and highlight images, add text, arrows, shapes and much more with an integrated image editor that includes a comprehensive menu
- Highlight with effects: add easily effects to the images such as shadings, frames, watermarks, mosaics, blur, brightness control and much more
- Sharing anywhere: save, share or send images via web, email, ftp, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and much more
- Graphic accessories: use graphic accessories such as color pickers, color palettes, pixel ruler, viewfinder, goniometer, magnifying glass, whiteboard
- Customizable settings: you have many advanced settings to customize the shortcut keys, file names, image quality and many other options suited to your needs.
PicPick is a good software to create screenshots and modify them according to your needs. Easy to use and with a wide range of functions, it’s a complete and efficient program compatible only with the Windows operating system.
So what are you waiting for? Download it for FREE and leave a review.
You may also like: Greenshot
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9.5 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 9.4 /10|