Lightworks is a professional-level video editing software that can be used to optimize video content by both film industry experts and those involved in social media management. It is a real Hollywood video editor, used for the best cinematic masterpieces.
It has a simple and intuitive interface that will allow you to edit and create videos with amazing content. The software provides many tutorials and offers a free version that will enable you to use all the video editing tools to fully understand its operations and convince you to switch to the paid license, Lightworks Pro.
HOW TO CUT A VIDEO WITH LIGHTWORKS – TUTORIAL
Let’s take a look at this video that shows us how to cut a video with this program:
LIGHTWORKS – FEATURES
- Access to incredible audio and video content
- Easy editing and cutting of the timeline
- Fast precision editing
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Video export for YouTube/Vimeo, SD/HD, up to 4K
- Extensive support for file formats, including variable frame rate media
- Share projects with groups
- Free tutorials
- Advanced and unlimited multicam editing
- Autosave feature
- Available for all major operating systems
Lightworks is the ideal program for people involved in film and television production because it offers a series of useful tools to produce genuinely exceptional videos! Thanks to the tutorials that you find on the site, you can learn step by step how to use this exciting open source software and take advantage of the best resources it offers you.
We encourage you to register and take a look at the FREE plan and then tell us about your experience, by leaving a review.
You may also be interested in: VideoPad
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|