Aircall is the cloud-based phone system of choice for modern brands. With seamless integration with popular CRM and Helpdesk tools, it helps sales and support teams communicate clearly and efficiently. Administrators can instantly add numbers from over 100 countries, scale their teams seasonally, and gain insight through real-time analytics. Accessible via desktop and mobile apps, Aircall is trusted by more than 9,000 companies worldwide. Route calls automatically and efficiently based on IVR selection, agent skills, time zone and more, including an intuitive dashboard. Software features include voicemail, queuing, recording, shared call inbox, contact management, assignment, tagging and adding comments.
AIRCALL – TUTORIAL
Let’s see how to use this program’s app to record calls:
AIRCALL – FEATURES
- Customize: create numbers in 100+ countries and begin onboarding teammates from multiple departments by the end of the day. Then adjust your settings whenever business demands — all from the comfort of our web, desktop, or mobile apps
- Easily integrate with CRM & Helpdesk: automatically sync call details to your CRM and Helpdesk to save time and avoid switching back and forth between systems. You’ll be able to review call recordings; check the history of each account, lead, or contact; and see full context around every conversation
- Gain visibility into call metrics: see who’s on a call and who’s available at any moment. Learn why inbound calls are being missed, spot longer-than-usual hold times, and track historical trends to boost both individual and team performance
- Toll-Free Numbers: instantly create toll-free numbers in your local area code or any country in which your business operates
- Call Conferencing: make it a collaborative conversation using Aircall’s call conferencing feature. Host a total of five people in the same live conference call with Aircall’s VoIP calling solution
- Warm Transfer: give your teammates the option to quickly speak to one another before transferring a live call
- International Numbers: claim local and international numbers for your business in 100+ countries — even if your team works a continent away
- Business Hours: set customized schedules to confirm exactly when each of your numbers are available to receive calls
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): set up a smart IVR directory that automatically guides callers to the correct team on their first try
- Shared Contacts: create and share selected contacts with your team so everyone can follow the conversation.
Aircall is a call recording program that integrates with various third-party applications such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Pipedrive and Slack.
Tell us about your experience with this solution through a review.
You might also be interested in: Oreka TR
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|