Calibre is a call recording program manufactured by HigherGround that allows you to transform captured interactions and associated metadata into useful information for better decision making. With this platform, you can record, report and analyze calls and associated multimedia interactions ensuring improved performance, customer satisfaction and, consequently, productivity.
Calibre becomes an integral part of your telecommunications system, ready to provide timely and accurate information with the goal of enhancing customer service.
CALIBRE – TUTORIAL
CALIBRE – FEATURES
- Multi-source recording of data and interactions across multiple locations with a single, unified interface
- Real-time dashboards for monitoring activities and performance
- Security and compliance recording using Advanced API and event triggers
- Automated measuring of performance through scheduled and on-demand reporting
- Simple and effective user interface that is quickly customizable by the user
- I’m Alive ™ – Proactive monitoring and notifications for 24/7 reliability
- Flex seating supported for greater flexibility and performance
- Custom data integrations to meet unique customer needs
- Speech Analytics used to analyze key words, phrases, and sentiment and enhance quality assurance
- Mobile recording capability to expand your interaction capture to the mobile workforce
- Automate your customer satisfaction and VOC feedback for faster integrated results.
Calibre is a flexible solution that scales as your needs grow; it will save you time and even money because it reduces operational costs through its ability to quickly retrieve information, generate reports and more.
You may also be interested in: 11Sight
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 8 /10||Features: 7.5 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|