Firefly Reservations is a cloud-based reservation management solution designed for RV parks and campgrounds. The software enables customers to make and pay for reservations online and allows users to automate a variety of tasks such as sending emails and collecting payments for reservations and utilities. Users can create interactive maps of their campground or RV park to view unit availability. Customers can select their chosen area and make reservations online through the customized reservation portal, which can be linked to via a button embedded in existing websites. Automated emails allow users to communicate confirmations, reservation information, payment reminders, and other important notices with customers through customizable templates.
FIREFLY RESERVATIONS – TUTORIAL
Here is an overview of this campground software:
FIREFLY RESERVATIONS – FEATURES
- Online reservations: increase you reservations by accepting reservations 24/7/365. Potential guests can view live availability any time of day or night
- Interactive map: with the easy interactive map editor, upload a map image and mark where each unit is on the map. Your map image can be a custom made map, or even just an overhead satellite image
- Ongoing reservations: does your property have permanent or semi permanent guests that pay monthly? The program natively supports reservations with no end date so your guests can stay until they decide to leave. With automated payment processing, managing your long term guests couldn’t get easier
- Automatic recurring payments: you can set up as many recurring charges as you want, with the option to automatically process payments and send upcoming payment emails
- Add-ons: increase your campgrounds revenue with add-ons, whether it is a golf cart rental, a firewood bundle sale, or another fee such as an extra vehicle fee. Guests can select an add-on item on the reservation portal when they are making their resevration, or you can add it manually from the back end
- Point of sale: use the point-of-sale (POS) register to quickly process transactions at your campground store
- Send mass emails to guests: whether you are experiencing a water outage or just want to notify guests of an upcoming event, at some point you will want to be able to send a mass email.
Firefly Reservations is a campground software that supports recurring and scheduled payments for monthly guests, storage unit fees, and other regular charges. Utilities can also be registered and billed through the system, and one-time transactions can be processed through the integrated point-of-sale (POS).
Try it out and leave a review.
You might also be interested in: RoverPass
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8.5 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|