BlueJeans is a cloud-based video conferencing solution that supports medium to large businesses with chat, content sharing, and meeting recording. The software can be accessed from platforms such as Microsoft Lync, Google Hangouts, Avaya Scopia, and Cisco Jabber. BlueJeans‘ standard meeting mode supports up to 25 audio or video participants, but you will be able to host large meetings with around 100 participants thanks to the advanced packages. Key features include: dual-stream support, group text chat, video sharing, meeting recording, historical reporting, encrypted meetings, HD content sharing, SSO support, browser and mobile integration, and multi-party meetings.
BLUEJEANS – TUTORIAL
Here is a tutorial that guides you on how to get started with this video conferencing software:
BLUEJEANS – FEATURES
- Simple: plan, join and host one-touch meetings in just six seconds from anywhere, on any device or room system. Experience HD video and incredibly clear audio thanks to Dolby Voice® with an intuitive and intelligent interface
- Smart: promote the productivity of meetings within the digital workplace thanks to seamless integration with your favorite planning, messaging and productivity tools. Take advantage of artificial intelligence and voice recognition to make your meetings smart
- Advanced Collaboration: manage and resolve meeting, event and room problems in real time with an enterprise-grade platform that meets the most demanding management, security, and scalability requirements.
- Safe, scalable, and supported: enjoy peace of mind with enterprise-grade security, performance, manageability and scalability from a global solution provider with a decade of experience
- Meetings in Browser: join a meeting in any popular web browser with one click. The no-download browser-based meeting experience leverages the open WebRTC standard to deliver engaging video, spatial audio, and easy-to-access automation for simple and productive meetings. There is no need to compromise
- Integrated workflows: start or join video meetings directly from your favorite applications. Works seamlessly with Microsoft Teams, Facebook Workplace, Office 365, Google Calendar, Slack, Splunk, Trello, and more. And the APIs allow you to add cloud-based video calls to your applications
- Centralized IT Management: explore detailed analytics and moderate live meetings from a centralized dashboard. Provides help desk staff, IT staff and senior executives with the information they need about meetings to measure ROI, troubleshoot network problems, manage rooms and make informed decisions
- Enterprise-class customer support: includes deployment planning, training programs, event support services, and access to dedicated customer success managers and business solutions engineers.
BlueJeans is a distance learning platform that integrates with Microsoft, Atlassian, Slack, Workplace, Kaptivo, Vyopta, Alexa, Lifesize and Polycom products. Support is provided via email, telephone and online help desk.
Leave your review on this software.
You may also be interested in: Zoho Meeting
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8 /10||Support: 8.5 /10||Pricing: 8.5 /10|