Zoho Meeting is an online video conferencing solution suitable for individuals and small and large organizations. The platform can be used for product launches, sales presentations, webinars, user training and online meetings. It allows you to instantly create secure online meetings with a remote audience using any computer operating system or any browser. Thanks to its technology, users do not have to download any software or perform any installation to join the meeting. Zoho Meeting allows the public to join the online meeting directly from websites using the built-in meeting widget. Users can also create audio conferences via online voice calls from their computer or conference calls.
ZOHO MEETING – TUTORIAL
The video shows how to use this video conferencing software:
ZOHO MEETING – FEATURES
- No downloads: start or join meetings and webinars right from your browser. Forget about time-consuming downloads and preventive firewalls. Always attend sessions on time with just a few clicks
- Sharing audio, video and screen: add context to your speech by sharing the screen, application or a connected monitor to provide presentations and demos. Build trust and connect better by seeing your co-workers face to face through videos
- Phone Audio: overcome poor internet quality and join sessions by calling. Use more than 100 local access numbers and 55+ toll-free numbers to sign up from different countries
- Recording: review any topic discussed in a meeting or webinar through recordings. Store and play recordings online, share them with a link or download them for your records
- Sync meetings with your calendar: automatically add events to your email calendar when you receive meeting invitations and webinar registration notifications in your inbox. Enable automatic synchronization of the sessions you create with Google calendars
- Mobile apps: open the iOS or Android app on your device and join sessions immediately. It also hosts meetings from the iOS app
- Webinar analytics: analyze and document webinar subscribers, attendees, survey results, and Q&A using webinar reports. Download reports as XLS or CSV files
- Customize registration forms: add customizable fields and questions to the webinar registration form to better understand your contacts. Also, add your company name and logo on the registration page to promote your brand
- Embed registration form: promote registrations to webinars by embedding the registration form on web pages and blogs your target audience is likely to visit
- Desktop apps and extensions: add our app extensions to your Chrome and Firefox browsers to easily start and join meetings
- Surveys, Q&A, raise your hand: get to know your attendees better through live polls that give instant results, and answer attendee questions with Q&A. Both can be downloaded as reports after the webinar. Participants can also use the Raise your hand function to communicate silently with the organizer and co-organizers during a webinar
- Allow to speak during a webinar: hosts can allow attendees to speak in a webinar to ask questions or clarify concerns using the Allow Speak feature. Participants’ voices will be captured in the webinar recordings
- Instant and scheduled meetings: plan meetings in advance and send email invitations to participants with the agenda, date and time. For instant collaboration, start meetings now and share the join link with attendees via chat, text message or email
- RSVP and reminders: receive RSVPs from guests and find out who will be there early. Edit or reschedule the meeting based on who is attending. Send automatic email reminders with join links and conference details before a meeting or webinar
- Private meetings: block confidential meetings to protect them from unexpected attendees. Get notified when someone tries to join the meeting and only let them in if you wish
- Moderator controls: reduce clutter and guide discussions in the right direction. Use the moderator controls to mute all or individual participants. Also, remove participants when they are no longer part of the discussion.
Zoho Meeting is a video conferencing solution that allows users to send meeting invitations in 19 languages and schedule meetings based on the audience’s time zone settings. Leave a review on this program too.
You may also be interested in: BlueJeans
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features : 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing : 9.5 /10|