School Diary is a school management software designed to help educational institutions simplify processes related to admissions, the virtual classroom, parental involvement, payment processing and more. Administrators can acquire student / teacher attendance and manage administrative and accounting operations on a centralized platform. The main features of School Diary include automatic reminders, schedules, messaging, library management, performance analysis, data backup, inventory management, whiteboards and mobile applications. Allows institutions to generate performance reports by entering scores or uploading Microsoft Excel files to the system. In addition, supervisors can track the location of school buses in real time, monitor activities on CCTV cameras, and gain visibility into bus routes via reports.
SCHOOL DIARY – TUTORIAL
Parent training video showing the main features and how parents can benefit from this e-learning platform:
SCHOOL DIARY – FEATURES
- One-to-one messaging: communicate with individual parents
- Self-scheduling: schedule messages according to your availability
- Photos, PDFs, voice and videos: attach photos, PDF documents, voice notes and video messages
- Automatic events and reminders: schedule events and send automatic reminders to parents
- Class and school bulletin boards: organize personalized bulletin boards and share them with one click
- Administrator approvals: approve all communications in the App for added security
- Remote wipe and reply block: enable remote wipe and reply block
- Parent surveys: run parent surveys to gather sentiment on various topics
- Commission management: manage commission installments and payment methods
- Staff presence and payroll management: easily take staff attendance and generate accurate payslips
- Financial accounting: separate expense and income items and generate profits and losses
- User and subject management: organize teachers and subjects, manage the academic year
- Performance analysis: provide visual analysis to parents and grade summaries
- Real-time bus monitoring: follow the bus from home to school or vice versa
- Live CCTV Streaming: monitor school activities using CCTV streaming
- Collect online payments: collect online payments and avoid the hassle of reconciliation.
School Diary is a distance learning software that allows educational institutions to interact with parents by conducting surveys, sending scheduled messages, maintaining bulletin boards and much more.
Test its features and leave a review.
You may also be interested in: MindScroll
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|