SCL is a cloud-based school administration solution designed to help educational institutions manage and streamline academic processes with learning modules. Teachers can record student details, attendance and grades in a centralized database and communicate with parents via secure messaging. SCL allows schools to keep records of student activities and prevent unauthorized data breaches through two-factor authentication. Teachers can create skill-based assessments for students and view calculated scores on report cards to track academic progress. Additionally, parents can manage contacts and use a built-in calendar to view upcoming academic or holiday events. Administrators can configure system settings and create customizable admission forms to facilitate the registration process.
SCL – TUTORIAL
Let’s see how to create a virtual classroom with this distance learning software:
SCL – FEATURES
- Fast and robust: system and infrastructure performance meet the highest global standards in the IT industry
- Safe and reliable: provides highly secure solutions and application complexity such as system activity log, user activity log and two-factor authentication
- Service: from a unique user experience that provides a complete but simple interface that makes any user feel at ease while using the application on any platform
- Support and training: on-site training for school administrators and teachers along with live and telephone online support
- Continuous updates: constantly updates with new features that implement user needs.
SCL is a distance learning solution that allows students to access curriculum-specific eBooks, as well as view grades, school calendars, schedules and attendance lists from remote locations.
Let us know your thoughts on this tool!
You may also be interested in: Learning Stream
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|