Learning Stream is a cloud-based recording management solution that automates annotations for recording-based lectures, trainings, meetings and events. The solution allows companies to design customizable registration forms to gather relevant information from attendees. Its features include registration management, learning, attendance monitoring and more. Users can also send automatic email notifications to attendees to confirm successful registration or cancellation, as well as share other event-related notifications. The built-in calendar feature allows users to manage multiple calendar entities and track the status of upcoming events.
LEARNING STREAM – FEATURES
- Enrollment management: take into account complex pricing and discount scenarios, manage group enrollments, track training credits and analyze data for individual classes and entire programs
- Payment process: the solution integrates with the most popular payment gateways to facilitate payment processing
- Integration: this means you can receive the same robust registration data, even when students sign up for online learning content elsewhere
- E-learning content: this serves to extend the life and value of live learning. If you record training courses, webinars and other videos, you can upload them to your account and then manage access
- Define, assign and monitor: create learning plan requirements by entering parameters into the system. Such metrics could be a number of CEUs, courses assigned for new employees, or a combination of training hours, specific courses, or other requirements that make sense for your organization and program participants.
Learning Stream is a recording management solution with analysis and reporting capabilities that helps users filter data by category, membership type, assigned instructor or any other user-defined criteria. Express your opinion with a review.
You may also be interested in: SCL
|Usability: 8.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 8.5 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing : 8.5 /10|