The Bat is a safe email client that can be installed as a desktop software or as a server application. It was created by Ritlabs, a software company founded in 1998. The company’s goal is to create secure communication products for private customers and businesses. The software allows you to work with an unlimited number of mailboxes, has powerful sorting filters, fully customizable message templates, Mail Dispatcher and many other features. The Bat works on any Windows operating system. This software is equipped with an advanced end-to-end encryption system.
THE BAT – TUTORIAL
Let’s look at how to install this mail client program on our pc:
THE BAT – FEATURES
- Privacy protection: works with the most widespread authentication and encryption protocols while working with mail servers. Equipped with smart security buttons, it allows you to protect your information
- Antivirus defense: protection against malware. This tool successfully fights malicious codes embedded in HTML images
- Intelligent sorting: the Sorting Office is a powerful filtering system that not only sorts incoming, outgoing, read and replied-to messages, but can also automatically reply, postpone replies with a personalized templatel; forward, redirect, print or export messages; send read receipts; run an external program and more
- Message Templates: In addition to signatures, the software allows you to create message templates. Any mailbox, folder, or Address Book entry can be associated to a set of templates. These templates will speed up the message composition process
- Message Parking: Message parking is designed to prevent accidental deletion of an important message. When a message is parked, it will not be possible to move it to another folder, nor delete it
- Quick Templates: This feature will save you hours of typing. Insert blocks of text – even from files on disk – add custom message information, attach files and vCards and more, in just a few clicks
- Integrated backup and restore: you can back up all configuration settings, directories and folders and restore this information from the backup file in case of accidental data loss. You can also add a comment to the backup file, select which accounts to back up and even password-protect the archive file
- Advanced encryption: the internal PGP implementation, based on the award-winning OpenSSL, allows you to encrypt messages and sign them with digital signatures
The Bat is also a safe email communication system to help you manage all your messages in one place and ensure that your emails are always private and secure. Give your opinion on this software with a review.
You may also be interested in: Pegasus Mail
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 7.5 /10||Support: 8 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|