Gmail is a free webmail system and a Google e-mail service accessible on a web browser, through its Android and iOS mobile app or through third-party tools. It provides a 15 GB email storage and the ability to send a message with up to 50 megabytes of attached files. In addition, the program organizes emails into folders and tabs where messages are automatically categorized into specific folders based on their type and are classified as Main, Social, Promotions and more. In addition, Gmail uses a conversation thread method to organize messages and conversations into threads, allowing users to easily reference back to previous messages. The webmail system automatically scans attachments for viruses or malware. It offers a spam filtering feature that automatically recognizes and tags these messages and stores them in a spam folder.
GMAIL – TUTORIAL
Watching the tutorial we will learn how to best create and set up this email client tool created by Google:
GMAIL – FEATURES
- Increase productivity: it helps you save time and do more things with your inbox
- Secure and ad-free email: Gmail keeps you up to date with real-time message notifications and securely archives emails and data. IT administrators can manage accounts across the organization and for all devices
- Use a personalized email address: assign all users of your company a professional email address in the domain. You can also create group mailing lists
- Work without interruption: access your email anytime, anywhere, on any device An Internet connection is not required.
- Read and write draft messages and then send them as soon as you are back online
- Get organized in an instant: quickly see what’s new and decide which emails to read and which ones to reply to
- Don’t get left behind: get reminders for replies, so that nothing falls through the crack
- Choose what to do directly from your inbox: view attachments, RSVP for events, postpone messages and more without opening any email
- Avoid suspicious emails: the platform blocks 99.9% of dangerous emails before they reach you
The Gmail program is an excellent email client tool which integrates the main Google services into a single interface. These services include Google Calendar, Google Drive, photo and news hosting and much more. Try it and leave a review.
You may also be interested in: Front
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9.5 /10||Features: 7.5 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 8 /10|