Zoho Mail is an incredible e-mail platform that offers a clean, ad-free interface, paired with powerful features designed for professional use. With Zoho Mail you can create rules to help manage incoming emails and automate tedious tasks. For example, use rules to mark an email as read or assign it as an activity. You can even create a rule to highlight a person’s emails or automatically move them to a specific folder. Zoho Mail allows you to create templates for the emails you send ona regular basis. For example, if you email your colleagues at the end of each month asking for a status update on a project, you can simply write the email once, save it as a template and use it every time you need it.
ZOHO MAIL – TUTORIAL
Let’s watch the tutorial to understand how to share a discussion via email by tagging someone instead of forwarding the message with this mail software:
ZOHO MAIL – FEATURES
- Simultaneously create events, activities and notes from any content in an email or from posts
- Helps you break your job down and create manageable task schedules
- Add virtual sticky notes in the color of your choice
- Organize all your contacts in one place
- Advanced set of tools that helps you protect your company’s data
- The size limits of the attachment will no longer be a cause for concern. This feature allows you to attach files up to 250MB to emails
- With the archiving solution, you can set up custom retention policies and suspensions and use eDiscovery to easily sift through archived information
- The email app is available for iOS and Android devices
The Zoho Mail suite, email client software, is integrated with Zoho Docs. This means that your team can create, collaborate and edit texts, presentations and spreadsheet documents with the help of the most sophisticated online editors. You will experience faster work and better productivity with your online office. Try it and leave a comment with a review.
You may also be interested in: NetDocuments
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 9 /10|