Esker is a shared document process automation platform designed to reduce paperwork and automate routine tasks in corporate environments. This platform offers powerful document delivery, accounts payable and receivables, purchasing and fulfillment and order processing automation, allowing companies to save time and resources thus ensuring the best possible customer service. The solution allows you to transfer the business information exchange and processing in a collaborative cloud environment and to virtually cover any document-related process that requires an agile methodology. Company size or sector doesn’t matter: the solution is global, but implemented and supported locally to meet the needs of all customers.
ESKER – TUTORIAL
Let’s see how this inventory control solution can improve the way you work:
ESKER – FEATURES
- Process orders faster: automation technology frees up CSR team members to be more productive while eliminating costly order processing bottlenecks
- Make decisions using analytics: instant access to KPIs, performance trends & items analytics empowers users to make decisions with greater speed, clarity & strategy
- AI and RPA technology: Esker’s solution is powered by AI and RPA technology that optimises data recognition and verification, while eliminating bottlenecks such as manual data entry, pulling orders from customer portals and more.
- ERP Integration: not only can Esker’s solution work alongside any ERP system, it features standard connectors for SAP ECC, SAP S/4HANA and Oracle EBS. Users can also check item prices and availability through real-time web services.
- Web and mobile ordering: Esker’s convenient e-commerce site allows customers to easily place and track orders, while the Esker Anywhere mobile application lets field sales teams and customers do the same while on the go
- Triage and requests: the customer request management solution acts as a digital assistant for shared email inboxes and helps customer service departments triage customer emails using automated enquiry classification and routing
- Collaboration and communication: Esker allows CSRs to clarify orders before fulfilling them via tracked conversations directly on the order that can include employees in sales, logistics or credit departments, as well as directly with customers.
As an order entry partner, Esker will build and analyze all critical metrics and make information accessible to all employees and business partners. Once the data is organized and displayed on the dashboard, it becomes visible to all stakeholders, enabling immediate reaction to prevent problems or use valuable opportunities.
Write a review about the program.
You may also be interested in: Unicommerce
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 9 /10
|Features: 8 /10
|Support: 8.5 /10
|Pricing: 7 /10