InSitu Sales is a cloud-based ecommerce field sales, distribution and management solution designed to help small and medium-sized businesses manage and streamline processes for order acquisition, billing and payments. With real-time data and GPS tracking capabilities, it allows companies to closely monitor operations and communicate with field representatives, with the aim of increasing operational efficiency. It allows sales teams to use native mobile applications or the e-commerce portal to create sales orders, estimates and field invoices based on the product information and pricing details provided by the companies. This platform is equipped with a communication module, which allows users to create questionnaires or forms and add custom fields for text, photos and signatures acquired within them. Companies can use the reporting functionality to generate surveys and reports after a complete analysis of the inventory, marketing, sales and delivery path data collected in the field activities.
INSITU SALES – TUTORIAL
Let’s take a quick look at the main features of this inventory control software:
INSITU SALES – FEATURES
- Mobile invoicing, orders and estimates: optimized for fast data capture and avoiding double entries. Our mobile invoice solution pulls your customer information and current inventory straight from your ERP software, minimizing errors and increasing efficiency
- Proof of delivery and capture signature: fully customizable templates to print proof of delivery or send invoice by email
- Mobile payments: receive payments in cash, check or credit card. Works with Stripe to guarantee fast and secure payment
- Built-in barcode scanner: use the smartphone or tablet camera to quickly scan your product barcodes and add them to the order. Bluetooth scanners are also supported
- Custom product list and access control: limit access to products for each sales rep as well as their ability to collect payments, make invoices, place orders or create estimates
- Modify Records: control what can be updated in the field. A popular update rule: Restrict invoice modifications 5 mins after being created
- Products list per customer: not all customers purchase all your categories. Limiting what can be sold to each customer will help your reps focus on making the sales you want
- Automatic territory management: each sales rep gets a dashboard that makes it simple to see who they’ve already visited and who they still need to work on
- Wholesale ecommerce platform: changes sync across the entire inSitu Sales platform, so orders your reps take automatically adjust your B2B eCommerce portal.
inSitu Sales is an order entry software that facilitates integration with various third-party applications such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, FreshBooks, SAP and Xero. Provides native mobile applications for Android and iPhone devices.
Give your opinion on this program with a review.
You might also be interested in: SalesWarp
|Usability: 9 /10
|Speed: 8 /10
|Features: 9 /10
|Support: 8.5 /10
|Pricing: 8.5 /10