SalesWarp is a cloud-based multi-channel and omnichannel management solution for retailers and brands. The solution provides various features including inventory management, orders, product management, publication, warehouse administration, relations with suppliers and customers, shipments and process management. The program automates inventory updates in real time and synchronizes sales channels and fulfillment locations. SalesWarp’s order management system consolidates data to provide a single view of all orders, useful for tracking and identifying any type of order. This software manages all product information in a single system, ensuring consistency throughout the organization. It can be integrated with any ecommerce platform, marketplace, B2B sales channel, or POS system.
SALESWARP – TUTORIAL
Watch this video for a brief overview of this inventory control software:
SALESWARP – FEATURES
- Consolidate orders from all your online sales channels – your websites and marketplaces like Amazon and eBay
- Export order files from SalesWarp into a CSV file for quick & easy download
- Integrated payment processing with Authorize.net, PayPal, and CyberSource to place orders directly in SalesWarp and process refunds
- Get standard order steps, including fraud check, order cancellation, returns, and exchanges
- Split orders to fulfill items from different locations, including dropship, warehouse, Amazon FBA, and in-store
- Advanced order routing to multiple store locations available with In-Store Fulfillment
- Easily send orders to dropship vendors and receive tracking numbers back right within SalesWarp, automatically
- Order Ship Check – quality assurance checks prior to ship step with integrated barcode scanning
- Custom templates for pick tickets and packing slips
- Direct integration with your shipping accounts or seamlessly connect your 3rd party shipping software like ShipWorks, ShipStation, or Pitney Bowes/Enroute
- Automatic emails sent to your customers upon order submit, when orders are shipped and when ready to be picked up in-store
- Your customer service team can easily view order status, customer order history, FBA order status, and ship tracking numbers
- Easily process order changes, order cancellations, refunds, returns, and exchanges directly within SalesWarp
With the reporting and analysis tools of SalesWarp, an order entry solution, retailers can easily generate detailed reports on inventory, orders and sales. The software can be integrated with third-party shipping software such as UPS, USPS, and FedEx, allowing resellers to process and update shipping information.
Write a review about this program.
You might also be interested in: inSitu Sales
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|