Mortgage + Care is a cloud-based loan origination software. Key features include application management, data import, payment processing, document storage and cash reporting. The platform allows administrators to import data from online applications, extract credit scores from applicants, and manage loan disclosure and closing documents. It allows managers to create loan processing workflows, assign tasks to individuals or groups, define conditions for loan decisions, and attach special notes for investors. Additionally, the system helps teams keep track of borrower’s payment history and outstanding loan balances. In addition, companies can generate daily cash reports, bank reconciliation statements, tickler reports for loan maturities and the total portfolio.
MORTGAGE + CARE – TUTORIAL
This short tutorial illustrates how to enter a new customer on this credit origination program:
MORTGAGE + CARE – FEATURES
- Loan creation: from application to docs simple models to complex online decision & self-service web portals, e-docs, etc.
- Simplify the entire loan assistance operation: billing, payment processing, investor remittances and deposits, reports and more
- Investors & Pools: complete investor support. Automated payments and reporting for both directly assigned investors and pool/fund members
- Trust Accounting: subsidiary accounting and reporting. Fully RESPA compliant, yet flexible and configurable. GL Interface also available.
- Integrated collections and default management: in addition to the standard loan service functionality, the solution provides a complete solution for collections and defaults management. It also supports loan modification. Reports include call sheet and late alerts
- Reporting: a truly comprehensive reporting solution is built right into the system – Origination, Servicing, Collections, Investors and Custom reports.
Mortgage + Care is a loan origination software that manages subsidiary records for borrowers, lenders and supplier contracts, as well as viewing account status with distribution, amortization and investor lists for single- or multi-investor loans. Help team members calculate overdue fees, service fees, interest and loan yield.
Review this program.
You may also be interested in: PerfectLO
|Usability: 8 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 10 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|