Adobe Photoshop is the top-of-the-line editing software for photos, images and graphic projects, created for artists, professional designers, photographers. Through its powerful features it enables users to create and edit paintings, illustrations, photos and 3D projects but also create websites, mobile apps, posters, banners, icons and more. The software offers unique patterns and effects, as well as advanced brushes to create and customize your digital masterpieces. Adobe Photoshop comes with a variety of tools, including sanding of fume, access to Lightroom photos, curvature pen tool, paint symmetry, color and brightness masking controls, quick share menu and more. It also includes plenty of professional photography tools that helps to enhance all type of images, transforming everything into and extraordinary work of art. It’s also easy to share your finished projects on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.
Adobe Photoshop – TUTORIAL
With this video tutorial we learn to use this powerful photo editing program:
Adobe Photoshop – FEATURES
- Move: this tool is a cursor to move objects (levels) of the image within the image itself
- Rectangular selection: create geometric selections on the image
- Lazzo: create custom selections by drawing them free-hand
- Magic wand: select all areas of the image with a similar color
- Cutter: crop the image by selecting the area to keep
- Dropper: click on a color to diplay it in the color palette and select it in one click
- On-the-fly corrective brush: fill the area to paint based on the content
- Brush: paint with the color selected in the Color Palette and the shape chosen in the options bar
- History brush: it will only undo the changes on the selected area of the image
- Eraser: hover on an area to delete it in the selected level and make levels in the background shine through
- Gradient: create a gradient choosing the colors from the options bar
- Blurs: blurs the selected area of the image
- Fencing: apply the Fencing blending method to the chosen area
- Pen: advanced drawing tool
- Horizontal text: create a text field on the image. Similarly, the “Vertical Text” tool creates a vertically-oriented text field
- Rectangle: with rectangle and ellipse, polygon, line, etc. we can draw geometric shapes
- Hand: allows you to scroll when the zoomed-in image exceeds the size of the work area
- Zoom: zoom in or zoom out depending on the settings in the options bar
- Quick mask mode: isolate the area selected in the preview image, while the rest of the image will be blurred
- Screen mode: Switch to full screen mode, full screen with menu bar, or standard screen
- Set colors: manage the colors chosen from the color palette, restore the default colors and invert the background and foreground colors.
Adobe Photoshop turns out to be a complete photo editing software that is versatile and easy to use. Compatible with the main operating systems, it is equipped with multiple tools to create, edit and publish photos or images for leisure or for business needs, like advertising.
Test out this powerful software and leave your review.
You may also be interested in: Exposure X4
|Usability: 9.5 /10||Speed: 9.5 /10||Features: 9.5 /10||Support: 9.5 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|