Exposure X4 is a photo editing software developed by Alien Skin Software company. Created with power, versatility and flexibility in mind, it offers an intuitive and comprehensive workspace. Equipped with tools for quick photo editing, a series of expended special effects and powerful and easy to use layering tools. This program offers exceptional quality, making your photos unique. The Virtual Copy function allows you to create virtual copies of a photograph in order to go through multiple simultaneous retouching flows. But the real innovation is the ability to insert descriptive keywords directly on the photos and tags.
EXPOSURE X4 – TUTORIAL
The following video tutorial will allow us to better understand the functions of photo editing:
Exposure X4 – FEATURES
- Recovery of shadows and highlights to get maximum detail from the images
- Fully adjustable lighting effects that can be rotated and moved around
- Transform tools to easily correct slanted perspectives
- Smart collections to automatically organize your photo library
- Folders monitored for tethered shooting so you can edit and retouch during a shoot
- Add new creative looks with industry standard LUT effects
- Virtual Copy allows you to create virtual copies of a photograph in order to follow parallel retouching flows separately
Exposure X4 is a powerful, effective and engaging all-in-one photo editing and organizing editing software that can produce wonderful images. Compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems, it’s an excellent program to unleash your imagination.
What are you waiting for? Try the DEMO for free and leave a review.
You may also be interested in: Adobe Photoshop
|Usability: 9 /10||Speed: 9 /10||Features: 9 /10||Support: 9 /10||Pricing: 7 /10|